Please consider joining Realize for one of three upcoming online consultations on Championing Healthy Public Policy for Older Adults Living with HIV in Canada. These online consultations are open to people living with HIV, service providers, health professionals, researchers, policy makers and others with a shared interest in these issues so please share this invitation with your networks! There is a flyer attached and it would be sincerely appreciated if you would forward and/or post it. For the purpose of these discussions, we will be considering specifically how policy impacts the lives of people living with HIV who are age 60 or older.
Each consultation will be used to:
- Introduce and add to a draft framework of support for older adults living with HIV in Canada.
- Discuss health and social policies with unique implications for older people living with HIV in Canada.
- Collectively identify policy change opportunities with the greatest potential positive impact on the well-being of older adults living with HIV in Canada.
Consultations will be held:
- Tuesday February 27, 2018 from 2:30-4:00pm EST
- Friday March 2, 2018 from 1:00-2:30pm EST
- Monday March 5, 2018 from 2:30-4:00pm EST
To register, please contact:
Kate Murzin, Health Programs Specialist, Realize
416-513-0440 ext. 244
Download the Poster: HIV & Aging Online Policy Consultations – FINAL