Below are links to videos produced by Realize in the course of our program work.
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Video Vignettes on Growing Older with HIV
The videos below are hosted on YouTube.
- “Am I aging like others are aging?” – Mary (4:14 minutes)
- “Being undetectable, I’m not infectious…” John McCullagh (4:20 minutes)
- “I intend to be here a while…” Glyn (4:18 minutes)
HIV and Rehabilitation (3:21 minutes)
Workplace Health Video Series, November 2010
This is a video series on Managing Your Health in the Workplace for people living with HIV. Learn more about:
The Managing Your Health in the Workplace videos were made possible with a grant from the MAC AIDS Fund
Understanding Episodic Disabilities and Employment, April 2010
These videos discuss how living with episodic disabilities can impact on social inclusion, workforce participation and income security.
- Understanding Episodic Disabilities and Employment – A Presentation to the Ontario Ministry of Education (28:55 minutes)
- Discussions on Episodic Disabilities and Employment – Featuring CWGHR staff discussing the unique challenges facing people with episodic disabilities (25:52 minutes)
Navigating the Maze National Consultation, March 2009
The Navigating the Maze project sought to explore mechanisms to promote improved communication and integration among the various programs that people with disabilities must navigate. The long-term overall goal of the project was to promote opportunities for optimal labour force participation for people living with HIV/AIDS through security and continuity of needed supports. The videos below were taken at a meeting of community partners involved in identifying issues and suggesting improvements.