An online course for human resource professionals, managers and supervisors
This course is designed with human resource professionals, managers, and supervisors in mind. It includes helpful guidelines on how start an accommodation plan conversation with an employee living with episodic disability. It also provides a helpful template to enact this plan that is in compliance with relevant legislation. This course also supports HR practitioners to identify other stakeholders within their organization who need to be part of this process. This course will give you the information you need to Identify the key components of an accommodation plan for employees with episodic disabilities.
This course has been pre-approved for 3 CPD (continuing professional development) hours by:
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the unique features of episodic disabilities and recognize the potential impact these conditions have on employees in the workplace.
- Follow provided guidelines to initiate a respectful conversation with an employee living with episodic disability
- Identify key organizational stakeholders that should be involved in the accommodation process, where available.
- Use a provided template to create a sustainable management plan for employees with episodic disabilities, in compliance with relevant legislation.
Once registered, you will have access to the course material for 10 weeks.
Prices: $265 non-members, $240 Realize members*
* Members must have a current paid membership with Realize. (Find out more about Realize membership.)
Group discounts for multiple registrants (associations, workplaces, etc.) are available:
2-5 people (10% discount), 6-10 people (15% discount), 10+ people (20% discount).
To arrange a group registration, please contact email@example.com.
To find out more about Understanding and Supporting Employees with Episodic Disabilities contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.