An online course for human resource professionals, managers and supervisors
This course is designed for human resources professionals, managers, and supervisors who want to better accommodate their diverse employees in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. It will bring awareness and understanding of how to accommodate employees living with episodic disabilities. It also provides some additional resources and instruction on adapting to new ways of working in a COVID-19 context.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know what an episodic disability is
- Understand the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the lives of people who have episodic disabilities
- Be able to identify challenges faced by employees with episodic disabilities in the era of COVID-19
- Find out what steps and strategies employers and employees can take to address these challenges
- Identify supports and accommodations—ways in which workplaces can be supportive, inclusive, and accommodating.
Once registered, you will have access to the course material for 10 weeks.
Prices: $175 non-members, $150 Realize members*
* Members must have a current paid membership with Realize. (Find out more about Realize membership.)
Group discounts for multiple registrants (associations, workplaces, etc.) are available:
2-5 people (10% discount), 6-10 people (15% discount), 10+ people (20% discount).
To arrange a group registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Accommodating Workplaces: Episodic Disabilities and Leading Practices at Work contact us at email@example.com.